Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year

2007 is finally here! Today, there is no smoking in all indoor facilities and parks, yipee!!! Finally, a day when we can breathe a little better in Hong Kong, so much pollution everyday. Today, for the first time in a few weeks there were clear, blue skies, not grey. Also, today will be the future date of my dad's co-worker's anniversary. She got married to her fiance today, and most of the company went to her wedding. I know, It's unusual for people to get married on the first day of the year. But, unfortunately, I couldn't see the fireworks last night, I had to go to sleep early for the wedding. Ok, well, I have nothing else to say except to remind you: Remember everybody, don't ever smoke, you'll look like the person below. So don't SMOKE!!!!! Do you understand what I am saying???????????

No comments: