Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Carfree Day

This coming Saturday will be Carfree day. Every year on September 22, all motorists (except public transport drivers) are urged NOT use their cars. Why?...The world is melting, if we don't do something soon, major cities that currently are successful will be flooded. The wealthy, developed countries such as the USA should enhance public transport, like Hong Kong. People here take public transport like a luxury, now with TVs onboard all trains and buses and a First-Class compartment on all East Rail KCR trains. I quite like public transport compared to our Acura. People are quite aware of Global Warming, but, do they do anything....no....just search on Google and there's thousands of pages about it. Oh well, I've done all I can, now, will you? Please visit www.freewebs.com/fightingpollution, a little website I created about fighting global warming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog site is very well put together, loaded quickly, All link pages worked well and I love the idea of car free day. and yes I enjoyed reading this site. Best wishs.