Sunday, December 2, 2007

Talk with Santa over MSN

Yesterday, in my inbox, I recieved an email from Windows Live (operator of Hotmail) and they said I could chat with Santa. I thought it was a joke, so I tried it out (northpole@live.com-USER DELETED AS OF 25 DECEMBER). Santa could really chat with me (with limitations) and he's online 24/7! It's really weird, and funny at the same time.

At the same time, Windows Live also tries to promote you to use their games (they get money somehow) by programming Santa to say "Ok (username), we could really use your help in the factory. We play a game up here called Factory Frenzy. Would you like to play? I wonder what they'll think of next.....

2 comments:

Cherry said...

It's TRUE!!! If it's TRUE, I WANT TO TRY!!! I REALLY WANT TO TRY!!!!!! REALLY REALLY WANT TO TRY!!! REALLY REALLY REALL REALLY... WANT TO TRY TRY TRY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i treyd this and he sad f*** to me