Saturday, August 16, 2008

Airline Mogul

Today, I'll briefly introduce Airline Mogul, an online game I've been playing for the last few months.

Introduction
Airline Mogul puts you in the position of an airline CEO and let's you decide where to fly and how much to charge for fares. The thing I like most about Airline Mogul is its clean interface compared to other free simulations such as Airline Empires. In addition, the forum lets you add information on your airline like a press centre capturing every moment of your progress. You can also add ads there. Here's some of mine (my airline's jetGreen).




                                                                                                                Anyway, good luck in running your airline.
However, I must warn you. This may take up a lot of your precious time, so play often, not everyday.

No comments: