Sunday, March 25, 2007

Basic Radio Communications

Yesterday is BRC test. I think I failed......Passing score is E. Eric Sir tested us on Oral and I forgot O (For Oscar), V (For Victor). The test was ok, I knew all, the oral was 27% of total. So annoying today...many SQNs came to our meeting place for foot-drill and Easter Camp Info. Along with the SQNs came, sirs, ma'ams, Observer??, Parachutist, NCOs, and WO.
We also foot-drilled, in the rain. Whenever we went inside, no rain, then when we go outside, pouring. My foot-drill is so bad, I forget how to do "sizing". Luckily, Cpl was nice today, not the mean one. While in Inspection today, I have so many problems. No "spine" on Work-U top, boots not shiny enough, ...umm..., Armlet was dirty. So lucky, no push-ups, the ground was too wet :)

Radio Transmission (e.g.):

0: HULLO ALL STATIONS. THIS IS 0. RADIO CHECK. OVER
K0: K0. OK OVER
K6: K6. DIFFICULT OVER.
N1: N1. OK OVER
Z9: Z9. OK OVER
0: 0. K2 NOTHING HEARD. OUT.
Ko: HULLO K2. THIS IS K0. RADIO CHECK. OVER.
K2: K2. OK OVER.
K0: K0. ROGER OUT TO YOU. HULLO 0. THIS IS K0. OVER
0: 0. SEND OVER.
K0: Ko. RADIO CHECK TO K2. OK OVER.
0: 0. ROGER OUT.

No comments: