Sunday, February 25, 2007

RCTC Camp

For 2 days, 1 night, I was in the Wu Kwai Sha Campground between Ma On Shan and Wu Kai Sha. The parade grounds we were training on were right next to the sea [Tolo Harbour], so we could feel the sea. On the first day, we met at Admirality MTR station and took a coach to the campground. Before, we were supposed to go hiking with approx. 20 kg (40 lbs.) on our backs in Sai Kung. At the last moment, they canceled it (HORRAY!). Instead, we foot-drilled for most of the morning. At night, we had a BBQ, where we made food for the officers [couldn't eat it ourselves!] took 2 1/2 minute showers (CRAZY!!), I didn't get any time to use my shampoo and other cleaning items. I was soaking wet when I came out with 7 seconds remaining.



--"NightLife and EarlyMorningLife"--

At midnight, all lights were off, if any lights were seen from flashlights/mobile phones, we would have been killed by 100 (non-stop) push-ups/other exercises. At 4:00, we woke up and started our NightGuard shifts (looking around for burgulars), I barely had 3 hours of sleep before. At the same time, it started to rain, we went a few rounds around the campground and were awake, well, not everybody, only me. Everybody else went to sleep while I was polishing my boots. My older cousin, mentioned in an earlier post was so funny, she didn't sleep at all that night and slept at around 6:00 (Only 1 hour to sleep).

It stopped raining after 6:10. (Nothing Interesting During The Following Hours.....). Then I went to Ma On Shan KCR and finally got home. So sleepy......I have school tomorrow.

2 comments:

Eric Ouyang said...

It's amazing that you have time to work on your blog. TIP: fix the height for the anthem, too much extra space!

Samuel said...

i know, AMAZING--actually, I fell asleep very early, 8:00 PM.

I can't seem to move the Windows Player html code up, every time I adjust it, it deletes the source html.

Blogs aren't perfect--but we're trying to: read our goals on our corporate site (www.samuelsblog.co.nr)