Saturday, April 28, 2007

AOL and YAHOO! Homepages

Have you seen the new AOL beta homepage? It's nearly an exact replica of YAHOO! The mail, weather, radio buttons on the right. The search button looks exactly the same, only a different color. The directory on the left side. Completely the same except for the ad on AOL's. They just took out their Xerox Copier Machine, added a few extra features and optimized it for AOL's network. YAHOO! might sue them sooner or later. Below are the screenshots from my Windows XP.

Below: AOL

Below: YAHOO! (United States)

4 comments:

Eric Ouyang said...

That's odd. Well, then again, it doesn't really matter to me at least. I'm a Google person, fan, and user. Plus, I don't think Yahoo can sue AOL for only that reason.

Cherry said...

I went to AOL yesterday, but doesn't really look the same.

Samuel said...

maybe you went to AOL.com (original one), you should go to the link I provided on my post.

Cherry said...

fine, let me see...