Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Today is Christmas! This morning I woke up to a pleasant surprise, a new cellphone. I had lost mine somewhere a month ago, so now I got a new one. But this time, It wasn't what I expected, it was a black and green screen Nokia, but it was new (see picture on the right). At least I got another cellphone. My old one was a Sony Ericsson j100i. Also, my brother and sister got a startling surprise too! My brother got one of those Play-Doh Drill and Fill (see picture on left). I feel bad for the head, my brother is using scissors to poke his tongue, are dentists supposed to clean and repair teeth? They're not surgeons! My sister got a Princess cellphone, the only thing it can do is beep. We all want to thank "Santa", whoever that is for all our presents. So Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Did you know? Santa Claus isn't red and white. Saint Nicholas never wore red and white. The colors are from The Coca Cola Company. So the Santa you know is really a "logo" of Coca Cola, click here.