Sunday, December 24, 2006

Movie Reviews: United 93

Today, I saw United 93 (2006), the saddest movie I have ever seen. The movie is about bravery and the terrorism that happened on 19 September 2001. The movie is a great choice to see, not only just for 19 September, but it's very sad. I especially liked the part when they got together in the kitchen and used all the things they had as weapons. The movie is a perspective of what happened on the plane. If you want a movie about the "rescue mission", I would recommend you to see World Trade Center (2006). Even though United 93 is sad, I still highly recommend you to see it, but, I could never watch it again. I rate it 8/10, the first part was a bit slow, and the plane was kind of fake. Wow, I can't believe it! Some Palestinians celebrated the tragedy while the world was in shock, see the video here. WARNING: United 93 (2006) is rated R due to some intense sequences of terror and violence, If your parents don't let you see it, I'm sorry, you're missing one of the best movies created about 19 September.

No comments: