Thursday, December 21, 2006

Movie Reviews: Monster House

Last Night, I rented a Monster House DVD at a very cheap price, $15 HKD ($2 USD). Everybody says Monster House is scary, it isn't scary at all, of course it's not, it's rated PG. When it starts there is a little girl singing while riding her trike, then she lands into the House's lawn (Click here for Monster House's movie trailer). The movie was a bit slow, it wandered quite a while in making a plan scene. Overall, the movie was ok, it wasn't that great. The graphics were pretty good except for the house, it looked very fake. The whole movie is 91 minutes long. Depending on what kind of person you are, you might enjoy it or hate it. For me, it's not the best movie I've ever seen, but it's acceptable, I rate it 6/10. Next week, I will rent United 93, I've heard it's really good, but sad. The movie is about 11 September 2001 and what happened onboard the plane that day. The movie is very intense and is rated PG-13 (Click here for United 93's movie trailer). It's so sad, I remember when I went there a year before the hijack, It was Summer Vacation, I had just graduated from Kindergarden, I bought a souvenir on the top floor of WTC, a NY Taxi (See picture on the left). I'll tell you about it soon (Maybe never, my sister and brother want to rent their movies too).

No comments: