Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Gong Hei Fat Choy 恭喜發財!

Happy Chinese New Year! It's been a busy week. At 9:00 Chinese New Year's Eve, we went to my uncle's temporary shop in Che Kung Temple. They were selling windmills (see picture on the right). For 3 days, they barely had any sleep, their only goal was to sell. Then, on Monday, I went to my grandpa and grandma's houses (both parents) in Tai Po. That day, I got 19 red packets. Then, on Tuesday, we were planning to go to Shamshuipo, but, my uncle suddenly called us. My aunt was in a car accident. My dad rushed to Che Kung Temple to see my uncle and know what happened. My aunt wasn't hurt, only the car was damaged, the tire fell off. She was a bit tired and was thinking about something else when she turned. Finally, yesterday, I went to my dad's friend's house. They have a "teacup poodle", it was so energetic and looked such like a toy bear (see picture below). It's name was Lulu.
Today, we just got a call from a friend of ours from America, they had come to HK to visit during the Chinese New Year Holidays. Tomorrow, we'll meet them in Shatin. Also, I'll have to go to meet with my Air Cadets Section Leader, she has to check if I have everything ready for our RCTC camp this coming Saturday and Sunday. Until my next post, bye (If I survive RCTC, haha).

No comments: