Sunday, February 11, 2007

Hong Kong Air Cadet Corps POP

HONG KONG ISLAND WING ANNUAL PARADE
INSPECTION BY MR. EDWIN W C LAU AE, HONORARY TREASURER
AT THE HONG KONG AUXILIARY POLICE HEADQUARTERS
12 WANG CHIU ROAD, KOWLOON BAY
AT 15:00 HOURS SUNDAY, 11TH FEBRUARY 2007
So tired!!!!! Today, I had my annual Air Cadets Hong Island Wing POP (Passing Out Parade). I nearly got in trouble, I was 25 minutes late, Kowloon Bay is such a confusing place!!!!!! We had 2 rehearsals, each was 1 hour and 30 minutes long!!! We were standing/foot-drilling for 3-4 hours without any break in between!!!! At 2:30 we had lunch, a horrible one made by the people of the Police Headquarters. Then, after the nasty lunch, we went to the parade grounds and did "Attention" for nearly 30 minutes and waited for the parents/spectators to arrive. The whole day was quite smooth despite the Corporals/Officers "barking" at us. The pictures will be uploaded when they are avaliable on the HKACC Website. This year's parade was similar to the POP 2004, to see those photos, click here. Finally, today (21 February), I've gotten the pictures. You can't see me in the pictures because I was in 104 Squadron, too many people in my Squadron. The people wearing the different berets are my corporals, sirs, and ma'ams.

Above: Quick March, in front, is my corporal

Above: My Squadron, 1** is the Best!

Above: Squadron Picture Again (During this time, I was lost in Kowloon Bay Telford Gardens)

No comments: