Monday, February 5, 2007

My Sister's Birthday

Today is my sister's birthday, she turned 6 years old. For her birthday today, we'll go to the Pizza Hut in Sha Tin (New Town Plaza III). The Pizza Hut here is worth your money, all pizzas have cheese inside the crust. It's Awsome! Today is a popular day for birthdays, in my school, there are 2 other kids that have birthdays today. One in my class and the other one in Grade 3. Also, possibly, next week, we'll go to HK Disneyland. A co-worker of my dad's, the one that got married on 1/1 she has some special tickets that were half-price. She plans to give them to us. It's worth going to Disneyland if it's half-price ignoring the fact that HK Disneyland is so small and crowded (see map below). We might take the MTR Disneyland Resort Line (see picture on right), inside each compartment are mickey mouse shaped handles, windows and more. One last thing before I go, this Sunday is my annual Passing Out Parade as mentioned in my earlier post. As always, all these activites will be on my photo album, click here to access it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say: "Happy 6th Birthday to your sister!!" For me since I can't be there!